Sunday, December 23, 2007

My hatred

Many people have been inside my mind for more than a year. They stuck into my mind not because I love them but for the reason that they gave me so much hatred in my heart. They did a lot of mistakes to me when I was a child. There are times that they bullied me inside our classroom, they make me cry so hard that my parents make went to the principal's office and asked for the problem of mine. I'm so sensitive that I can't control my feelings. But now I really thank them, if not because of them I will not be this strong as I am right now. The things that they diod to me are the things that inspired me to try my best to do everything. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Know what?get them out of your mind okei? It' their fault an that will be a uffering for them because they've hurt you. Don't mind them.....